With gusto. Bender?! You stole the atom. Incidentally, you have a dime up your nose.
I’m Santa Claus! Doomsday device? Ah, now the ball’s in Farnsworth’s court! Hey, guess what you’re accessories to. Negative, bossy meat creature! And remember, don’t do anything that affects anything, unless it turns out you were supposed to, in which case, for the love of God, don’t not do it! Good news, everyone! There’s a report on TV with some very bad news!
- You guys aren’t Santa! You’re not even robots. How dare you lie in front of Jesus?
- Yeah. Give a little credit to our public schools.
- Anyhoo, your net-suits will allow you to experience Fry’s worm infested bowels as if you were actually wriggling through them.
- Ven ve voke up, ve had zese wodies.
- You’re going to do his laundry?
And until then, I can never die? Leela, are you alright? You got wanged on the head. Is that a cooking show? Whoa a real live robot; or is that some kind of cheesy New Year’s costume? In your time, yes, but nowadays shut up! Besides, these are adult stemcells, harvested from perfectly healthy adults whom I killed for their stemcells.
Wow! A superpowers drug you can just rub onto your skin? You’d think it would be something you’d have to freebase. And yet you haven’t said what I told you to say! How can any of us trust you? Robot 1-X, save my friends! And Zoidberg! There’s one way and only one way to determine if an animal is intelligent. Dissect its brain! Are you crazy? I can’t swallow that. Would you censor the Venus de Venus just because you can see her spewers?
- A true inspiration for the children.
- But existing is basically all I do!
- Five hours? Aw, man! Couldn’t you just get me the death penalty?
Or a guy who burns down a bar for the insurance money! Oh, but you can. But you may have to metaphorically make a deal with the devil. And by “devil”, I mean Robot Devil. And by “metaphorically”, I mean get your coat. Oh yeah, good luck with that. Fry! Quit doing the right thing, you jerk!